Thursday, January 14, 2010

Apologies

I'm so sorry about not posting freebies for the past couple of days. Things have just gotten worse with my health. I'm in more pain and more sick and basically spending all my day in bed. In one hour, I will be going to the hospital for a HIDA Scan, which will see how my gallbladder is functioning. My guess, not so great. Then it's only a matter of time before I will have the surgery to remove my gallbladder. I am so hoping that that day will be sometime next week. I don't know how much more of this I can take.

In the meantime, I have been so blessed to have such awesome neighbors and friends and family. One of our neighbors brought dinner to us last night, and I am so grateful for that act of service. I had to create a beautiful Thank You Card to express my thanks to her. This served a double purpose because it also helped me to keep my mind focused on something greater than myself and my pain.

Here is the card that I created. Thank you, Dawn!!!

CREDITS
Background Paper - Jaime Kit Papers by Laura's Corner
Crumbled Paper - krizokraft papers by krizomel
Ribbon - Point It Out by Natalie Braxton
Other Papers
- Spontaneity by Natalie Braxton
Felt Flower
- Spontaneity by Natalie Braxton
Button w/Bow
- Release Me Add On by Fanette Designs
Buttons
- Blessed by Michelle Underwood
Butterfly
- Funky Nature by lauraskathi
Scalloped Template
- Totally Templates #1 by Christine Nash
Stitching
- Stitches by Tracy Blankenship

No comments: