Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It Has Been Forever

I can't believe that I have neglected this blog for over a year. Well ... that's life for ya. I think one of the reasons, in fact I know that the biggest reason for me not updating for so long is just plain burnout. I had such high expectations for this blog, everyday was planned with something new, but I just simply couldn't keep up. I applaud those who can come up with freebies and tutorials and much, much, more on a regular basis.

So, I have decided to switch things up around here and start over. Instead of bringing you the regularly scheduled program, I will now start to hunt for freebies, tutorials, and other exciting stuff and share them with you as well as every now and then put in my own work.

Let's get started!

Today's Freebies
just click on the pictures to get to download sites


































No comments: